Mearth has officially discontinued the Mearth S Series!
Instead, they have continued to invest and improve the Mearth X PRO:1. Redesigned the controller, it is more stable and efficient, hence longer range/distance
Also added push mode and cruise control,
2. The screen is brighter and a LOGO on the display too;
3. Braking distance reduces, much stronger brakes;
4. Motor torque increases, easier climbing hills;
5. Upgrade rear plastic wheel hub to aluminum wheel hub;
6. The screws are enforced hence stronger structure, less vibration ;
7. Rear suspension redone, much durable, won't collapse easily over time;
8. Optimised the front shock absorption for a smoother ride.
For more information, please contact eRider Australia Staff.
eRider Australia Team