WowGo 3 Electric Skateboard & LongboardPrix régulier $1,299.00 Prix réduit $999.00 Épargnez $300.00
WowGo 3 Electric Skateboard & Longboard
With the world-renowned Paris truck, you can enjoy the comfortable carving and it’s also stable when you ride it at high speed.
The world-renowned Zealous bearing with high precision, high quality, low resistance and no noise enables you to get extra range and enjoy the quiet riding. After riding for some time, it’s could spin for 40 seconds without load, far more than 10-20 seconds of ordinary bearings.
All Bamboo plus fiber glass deck
WowGo 3 use the all Bamboo plus fiber glass deck which is more flexible and stronger. You won’t need to worry about the deck break. It will provide you more comfortable riding experience and better shock absorbing.
New design Eccentric structure wheels
Wowgo 3 use the unique 90*62mm 78A eccentric wheel, the wheel is softer and wear-resistant, The unique eccentric structure design and wider wheel width provide you better shock absorption and more stable riding experience.
New Turbo ESC and OLED remote
The WowGo 3 has an SIGNIFICANTLY improved turbo ESC (The overall hardware upgrade enables it to work at much higher current) which allows you to get larger torque and faster acceleration, when you switch to the Turbo(T) mode, it provides extra 55% max power and more torque.
The new OLED remote is designed to be comfortable and easy to use .And you can easily read the battery. Speed. Mode. Trip and Total Range information on the OLED screen.
1 Slow mode: 20km/h
2 Normal mode: 30km/h
3 Fast mode: 39km/h
4 Turbo mode: 39km/h
Each WowGo 3 has been treated with Basic waterproof treatment both inside and outside. Normally it could resist the splash of daily life.
Note: However. We should avoid water intake at power button and charging port.
Wowgo 3 provides two designs（Orange and Black, Giving you more choices.
WHAT’S NEWS OF THE NEW GEN WOWGO3
Paris V2 Front Truck
● Fantastic carving experience, very flexible
● Stable on high Speed
New Bamboo and Fiber Glass Deck:
● Supreme elastic, comfortable to ride
● Very strong, it won’t break even if you jump on it
● Material:Bamboo+Fiber Glass Deck
● Max load: 280 pounds (150 kg), Recommending riding weight is 264 pounds(120 kg) and below
● Wowgo new grip tape on the deck top, and new design on the deck bottom
New Design Wheel
● Suspension design in structure, Better shock absorption
● 90*62mm. 78A Soft PU, More comfortable to ride
● Wheel surface is 62mm in Width, More stable at high speed and better grip
● Reflective printing on the wheel in the dark
● More wearable & durable
Smart LCD Remote
● Wheel Control, more comfortable
● Smart LCD Display: Power on logo, board & battery power, Speed, Speed Gear, direction, Trip, Total Range
● All in one button, User friendly
● Nice feel material made
● Simple and Ergonomic design
● Charging time: 0.5 hours
● Type: 2.4G RF Technology
New Hobbywing ESC:
● New unique turbo mode, fast accelerate to 39km/h top speed, Max Power increase up to 55% on turbo mode
● Very smooth on accelerate and brake.
● Water & dust Resistance
New Design Case:
● Completely New Wowgo design case
● Smaller in size, make board look more simple and decent
● Effective structure design for ESC cooling
● Material: Plastic, Light and very strong, it won't break.
Powerful Samsung 6.0Ah and 8.0Ah Battery:
● We adopted the Powerful Samsung Battery which has very high discharging rate than other battery cells, it's not only very good quality and good battery life. but also allows you to maintain high speeds, even as your battery is running low.
● Samsung 6.0Ah Battery:
Capacity: 6Ah. Charging time: 2~3 hours
Battery Cells: Samsung 30Q. Max discharging: 30A
Range: 12-14 miles (19-22.5 km)
● Samsung 8.0Ah Battery:
Capacity: 8Ah. Charging time: 3~4 hours
Battery Cells: Samsung 40T. Max discharging: 60A
Range: 17-20 miles (27-32 km)
● Battery can be replaced easily with the tools we provided.
● World-renowned bearing brand
● High precision, high quality, low resistance and no noise
● Much less resistance get extra range
1 Slow mode: 0-12miles/h(0-20km/h)
2 Normal mode: 0-18miles/h(0-30km/h)
3 Fast mode: 0-24miles/h(0-39km/h)
4 Turbo mode: 0-24miles/h(0-39km/h)
● Hill Climbing: 25-30%
Samsung 6.0Ah : 12-14 miles (19-22.5 km)
Samsung 8.0Ah : 17-20 miles (27-32 km)
● Net weight: 17.2 pounds ( 7.8kg)
● Gross weight: 22.7 pounds (10.3 kg)
● Wowgo board size: 38*9 x 5.5 inches (965 x230 x 140 mm)
● Package Size:40.6 x 11.8 x 6.3 inches (1030x 300 x 160 mm)
● 180 days
● 1 x Completely Assembled WowGo 3 Board
● 1 x new Smart LCD wireless control
● 2 x replaceable PU tires
● 1 x pair of extra Foam for you to do deck swap
● 1 x adapter and charger
● 1 x T wrench tool for daily maintenance
● 1 x Hook
● 1 x Rear LED light
Q:What's the current shipping time?(From the shipped date by Logistics company)
Australia: 10-13 days.
Western Australia: 13-17 days.
Q:Will I receive a tracking number??
Yes! Normally you will get the tracking number in 48 hours after you place the order.
Q:Why did the tracking number not update after several days?
The tracking number will update only when it arrive to your destination country and finish customs clear and then it will be given to your local UPS or FedEx. Then it will update. Before it’s given to UPS or FedEx. It won’t update. No worries.
Q:How water resistant is this board?
The board is not waterproof. We recommend that you ride around water and stay away from wet or icy surfaces, the water could damage the Board. And riding on wet and icy surfaces is extremely dangerous, as you will easily lose control of the powerful board.
Q:Do I need to charge the battery when I receive the board?
Yes, you need to, but not required. Because the battery is not fully charged before leaving the factory (to protect the battery during Long-distance shipping).
Q:How much weight can WoWGo carry?
The max load of WowGo is 280 pounds (150kg).
We do recommend a maximum weight of 264 pounds (120kg) and below, as weights above that might have an impact on performance and speed.
Q:How to adjust steering sensitivity?
You can adjust the tightness of the nut at the front of the truck by using a T wrench. Loosen the nut to make the steering flexible. Tightening the nut will make the steering clumsy.
Q:How can I pair the remote to the board?
It’s easy. 1, Turn off the board and remote. 2, long press the power button of the board and the remote at the same time for more than 5 seconds. 3. When the remote vibrates. It shows it’s paired.
Q:How to re-set the OLED remote display from kilometres to miles?
Please re-pair the remote to the board and then you will see the option (km or miles), double-click the power button on the remote to confirm the selection.
Q:When my board meet a problem, where can I get the support?
No worries. Please contact eRider.com.au and together with WowGo, they will help you out.