The larger double drop down Deck, gives it a low Center of gravity for better control with even wider trucks 18"/46cm, compared to the ET, it gives greater stability, clearance and off-road performance.
Still lightweight, only 37lb/17kg, it is Powered by our 12S4P battery and driven by two powerful 74mm brushless planetary gear motors, that effortlessly reach 30-35mph/48 -56 km, with great acceleration!!
It's unique airless wheels 200 x 55 mm is ideal for city, uneven asphalt or off-road conditions. These tires have an internal honeycomb structure so that tire punctures are no longer a worry. The honeycomb structure also ensures a tight grip, and greatly reduces vibrations.
Precise control is delivered through our latest motherboard with Power ESC, and latest Remote, providing 4 speed modes, 4 brake settings, partial and general odometer, speedometer.
Also comes with very bright LED head lights, rear brake and tail lights.
Water Proof rating of IP56.
Providing up to 20-25mph/35-40 km in range and able to climb 33-40% grade hill, this skateboard is extremely powerful and climbs hills like boards twice it's price.
Other Esk8 boards at this price range can only tackle a 28% grade.
2. Your ride on the Ecomobl M24 All Terrain Electric Skateboard will be smooth with our unique double-spring shock absorption experiencing far greater stability whether at high speeds and/or through rough terrain.
3. The AWD M24 can switch between 4 wheel drive and 2 wheel drive from the remote. Use the 2 wheel drive for pavement (saving some battery) and the 4 wheel drive for the rough terrain.
5. We protect our batteries through a precision bent, thick aluminium box. It's beefy so you don't have to worry.
2. There are NO BELTS on this machine, it is powered by a new generation of motors. Inside each wheel there is a 82 mm Brushless Planetary Gear Motor. With the use of gear drives this "electric skateboard" can go extremely fast but can also crawl on rocks exactly like an RC crawler.
3. There are 4 speed modes, and 4 brake modes independent of the speed modes
Range: 20-25 miles
Max speed: 27-30 mph
Incline: 47%-55% Gradient
Dimension: 46in x 19in x 12in
Weight: 60 lbs
Rider weight limit: 330 lbs
Charge time: 4-6 hrs (with 5amp charger)
Light: Head light, tail light
Remote: Remote with screen
Wheel size: 250mm*55mm
Deck: 9 layer maple + 2 layer fiber glass