Exway Flex Riot Drive Train
Fierce Performance: Available only on the Flex Hub enjoy 1500W*2 and 10.4 NM of Torque!
Swappable wheel adapters enable wide compatibility with the most popular wheels available today. Changing wheels has never been simpler; Wear-resistant fibre nylon improves wear resistance and performance; Double bearing design, for improved efficiency and reliability.
Max Power:1500W ×2
Rated Power:750W ×2
Torque :5.2 NM ×2
Trist 8" Riot V2 Drive Train ×1
10#-32 Nut ×4
10#-32 Screw ×4
2.5mm Hex Key×1
2.0mm Hex Key×1
Exway T-tool ×1
· The rear truck won't work properly when "Drive Train" at the App is not set correctly and this might also damage the device!
· Do not touch while running to avoid injury!
· For Exway Products only!
1. Remove the stock powertrain assembly before replacing it.
2. Select "Riot" mode in the Exway App, save the Settings and then disconnect it.
3. Turn off the board completely by pressing the power button and then restart the skateboard and remote control to activate this change.