WowGo 2S Electric Skateboard & Longboard
WHAT’S NEWS ON WOWGO 2S
- The WowGo 2s has an SIGNIFICANTLY improved battery (DOUBLE discharge rate than Samsung 22P cells) which allows you to maintain high speeds, even as your battery is running low.
- WowGo always insists on using the best quality battery cells. All the 2 kind of battery cells are all imported from the world-class well-known battery brands-Samsung. Panasonic .
- Maybe the most stable mainboard for electric skateboard.
- All PCB electronic components are covered and protected by special solid glue to prevent damage caused by water. dust. and shock.
- Most importantly, our deeply optimised algorithm makes its acceleration and braking much more smoother than most of the other brands on the market.
- Ergonomic design. Excellent soft touch New PCB.
- NO disconnection issue.
- It provides more room for controlling from zero to max speed and it's more accurate.
- Zealous bearing. World-class well-known bearing brand.
- Push-able and much less Resistance. get an extra 10% range with same battery.
UPGRADE PU ON MOTOR
- We upgraded the urethane around the motor and it's proved to be very durable.
ALL METAL ENCLOSURE
- The battery and ESC enclosures are all metal material and they are super durable which solves the crack problem of plastic enclosures.
- All metal enclosures have much better heat dissipation than plastic enclosures. which is very important for the mainboard / ESC(Electric Skateboard Control).
Note: Standard motor couldn't replace the tire when it's worn out, you need to replace the whole motor, Replacement tire motor could only replace the tire when it's worn out.
THE PERFORMANCE OF WOWGO 2S
- Powerful Samsung:10-12 miles(16-19.3 km)
- Panasonic 6.4 Ah Battery:12.5-14 miles(20.5-22.5 km)
- Fast mode:38km/h
- Middle mode:30km/h
- Slow mode:20km/h
- Concave and convex deck：comfortable riding feeling
- Material: 2 layers bamboo+6 layers of maple. 38*9.05 inches, Flex designed
- Max load: 330 pounds (150 kg),and recommending riding weight is 264 pounds and below
- Standard Samsung 4.0 Ah Version：16.7 lb（7.60 kg）
- Standard Panasonic 6.4 Ah Version: 16.8 lb (7.64 kg)
- 6 months
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX (STANDARD)
- 1 x Completely Assembled WowGo Board
- 1 x remote wireless control
- 1 x pair of extra Foam for you to do deck swap
- 1 x Certificated adapter and charger(US, AU, or EU plug according to your location)
- 1 x T wrench tool for daily maintenance
- 1 x WowGo Hook
- 1 x Rear LED light
- 1 x Extra Pair of Replacement Tires (Only replacement tire motor option)
WOWGO 2S SPECIFICATION
Speed● 1 Slow mode: 0-12miles/h(0-20km/h)
● 2 Normal mode: 0-18miles/h(0-30km/h)
● 3 Fast mode: 0-23miles/h(0-38km/h)
Hill Climbing● 25-30%
Range● 4.0Ah: 10-12 miles(16-19.3 km)
● 6.4Ah: 12.5-14 miles(20.5-22.5 km)
● 8.5Ah: 15.5-19 miles (25-30 km）
Bearings● Brand: Zealous
ESC● Brand: Hobbywing
● Waterproof & Dustproof: Yes
● Features: Very smooth when accelerate and brake
Remote● Ride Modes: 3 ride modes
Motors● Size: 90*56 mm
● Rated Power/Each: 250 W
● Peak Power/Each: 375-500 W
Wheels● Dimensions: 90*52mm
● Hardness: 82 A
Deck● Dimensions: 96.5 cm*23 cm
● Material: 2 layers of bamboo + 6 layers of maple
● Load: 150kg max load, Recommend below 120kg
Charger● Input: 100-240V,50-60Hz, 2.5A
● Output: 42V, 2A
● Charging Time: 2-3 hours
Weight● Board Weight: 7.6kg
Q:How water resistant is this board?
The board is not waterproof. We recommend that you ride around water and stay away from wet or icy surfaces, the water could damage the Board. And riding on wet and icy surfaces is extremely dangerous, as you will easily lose control of the powerful board.
Q:Do I need to charge the battery when I receive the board?
Yes, you need to, but not required. Because the battery is not fully charged before leaving the factory (to protect the battery during Long-distance shipping).
Q:How much weight can WoWGo carry?
The max load of WowGo is 280 pounds (150kg).
We do recommend a maximum weight of 264 pounds (120kg) and below, as weights above that might have an impact on performance and speed.
Q:How to adjust steering sensitivity?
You can adjust the tightness of the nut at the front of the truck by using a T wrench. Loosen the nut to make the steering flexible. Tightening the nut will make the steering clumsy.
Q:How can I pair the remote to the board?
It’s easy. 1, Turn off the board and remote. 2, long press the power button of the board and the remote at the same time for more than 5 seconds. 3. When the remote vibrates. It shows it’s paired.
Q:How to re-set the OLED remote display from kilometres to miles?
Please re-pair the remote to the board and then you will see the option (km or miles), double-click the power button on the remote to confirm the selection.